Synology MR2200ac Wi-Fi 5 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 272.64 MB/s Wireless Speed - 1 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port - USB - Gigabit Ethernet - VPN Supported - Desktop
Embrace a whole Wi-Fi coverage in your home and office with the intelligent Synology Mesh Router MR2200ac. Designed with Tri-Band and MU-MIMO technology, MR2200ac makes sure your devices are on the fastest bandwidth dedicated to an optimized performance while keeping multiple devices reliably connected without any delay. Besides, you can enjoy the best Wi-Fi seamless roaming with a single Wi-Fi name among your modular mesh system. Safe Access provides easy-to-use parental management while keeping away any malicious intrusions. Synology MR2200ac is backed by Synology's 2-year limited warranty.
Brilliant mesh system ready for smart home
To build a mesh system, simply extend an existing RT2600ac Wi-Fi network with an additional MR2200ac or integrate multiple MR2200ac mesh routers. The single Wi-Fi name you set allows you to roam from room to room: you can now stream a movie without the signal dropping and enjoy an extraordinary seamless roaming experience. With its Tri-band technology on one 2.4 GHz band and two 5 GHz bands featuring MU-MIMO support, MR2200ac establishes three separated connections and allows accommodation to extra devices to achieve maximum Wi-Fi speeds and reduces congestion.
Smart Connect ensures devices are automatically connected to the most suitable band to reach the optimal connection performance - this greatly reduces any delays and interruption. Guest network provides a secure connection and gives public and temporary visitors only limited permission - this keeps the primary network properly functioning and well protected. You can also set up a welcome portal for everyone connecting to your guest Wi-Fi. Tools including scheduling, auto password change, and MAC address filtering also help prevent unwanted connections.
With MR2200ac supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), simply press one button to allow your Wi-Fi connection to be automatically configured and enjoy a hassle-free setup. Coupled with the attached USB 3.0 port available for extra storage devices, MR2200ac can easily become your private server that provides effortless access and file sharing.
Revolutionary software experience
Built with security and stability in mind, Synology Router Manager (SRM) allows for friendly management on your device. The familiar, desktop-like interface makes it easy to use, and also comes with capable network tools that users can quickly setup, customize or efficiently troubleshoot issues.
Secure and convenient access options are built into SRM. Easily manage your network with multiple access methods remotely with QuickConnect, DDNS, or with DS router on mobile devices. Optional two-step authentication ensures that no one but you can make changes to your network.
Redefine parental control
In view of limiting Internet usage and protecting children from online dangers, the add on package Safe Access allows you to easily understand the Internet habits of children at different ages
- Profile management: Set rules by users instead of devices with User Profiles to streamline your management. Your Local Network and Guest Wi-Fi can also be specified in one group.
- Time management: Internet schedules and Time Quota help you encourage children to use time wisely, and learn to be more organized and productive with limited time online.
- Dedicated Tri-band 2.13 Gbps (400+867+867 Mbps) bandwidth optimized for performance and reliability
- Easy setup and remote management from web client or mobile app
- Comprehensive parental management and easy-to-use inter face with Safe Access
- Single Wi-Fi name and seamless roaming with 802.11 k/v/r support
- Create advanced VPNs with WebVPN, Synology SSL VPN , and SSTP VPN capability
- Guest Wi-Fi with features such as guest por tals, scheduling, and password rotation
- Powerful add-on packages to enhance security, file sharing, and additional functionality
Network & Communication
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports
|Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports
|Broadband Transmission Technology
|Wireless LAN Standard
|ISM Maximum Frequency
|UNII Maximum Frequency
|Total Wireless Transmission Speed
|Country of Origin
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address